Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last Day in Bangkok, Day4

Obviously we had been spending 4days full in Bangkok wasn't enough for shopaholic like us to shop!!
WHY???
Cause their shopping mall and market too huge and couldn't shop finish within one day (said by our tour guide,Paul)   We went Platunum Night Market, Lilttle Sungai Wang , MBK , Chatuchak Night Market and got one mre place i forgot the sexy name :)
Went to so many nice and selling cheap stuff areas but didn't buy many stuff ( when I was there, thought i bought alot. Once i came back home, only realized why i bought so less?) Main reason was I wasn't as good as Karyan in bargaining the price with those owner!
The most shameful thing happened on me in Chatuchak Night Market was I HAD BEEN CHASED AWAY BY THE OWNER OF THE STALL!!!!! I was trying hard to bargain the price with him from 250(if not mistaken) to 150..She suddenly pissed off on me then threw me a sentence which barely to find this sentence on local! 'You don't want buy then don't want la, I still have so many customers! Go away la!' I stunned for few seconds, then i walked away..Firstly I thought she will like the sellers in Beijing,China..Once you walked off, they will run to you and please you to buy with your 'reasonable' price :) LOL..that didn't happen in Thailand! She just don't care not even call me back :( Been laughed by my college mates cause of this incident :(


Honey Chocolate. unlike others chocolate.these are made by honey!:)

Our luggage .extra 3 bags when it is the last day!

Coffee ice-blended ,10thaibaths! yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment