Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bangkok Day1

Sawadeeka!!!!
Last year went Thailand with family..had fun but not much as this year! wakakaka...
Until now, I couldn't believe that I went to tour with her..My besties ever CHUACHUWEI!!!
Oh!!! hahahahahaha...Lotsa fun were being created by both of us!!! Happy trip!! Should look forward for the next trip!! :)

Before boarding,we had lunch in McD @KLIA.This was my TWISTER FRIES :) 
That's me with my lovely Sprite

That's she with her hot coffee and called from her granny 
In the plane...Seats number : 22C
Last shot before the phone is off 
Written by Chuwei..ROCK!
hmmm...my first drink-sunkist orange juice

First meal preapred by MAS...
Ferrero Rocher!

Rice with chicken satay :)

She requested for a cup of red wine!!
She was enjoying with her wine :)

Bluish sky view looked out from the window
Chuwei

Emily

Chuwei and Her mum

Emily and her Mum

Flight ticket
From the right- Dajie Erjie Sanjie

The most well-known soup is Thailand..Suan La Tang

Pullman King Power [Our room number : 733]

Christmas Tree still able to be found in Bangkok

Merry Christmas presented by Citibank
Peace v

We're from Japan..LOL

Reading the brochure seriously !

Reading the magazine in Thai language??

No comments:

Post a Comment