Friday, January 28, 2011

Gloomy Day

I supposed to get my Cambridge A-levels result on 26th of January surprisingly the server was down on that day,college couldn't get our result from net.All of us forced to wait for the next day morning to get result.Another sleepless night for Brickfields Asia College Cambridge A-levels candidates.
Once i stepped my first step into the college lift on the next day morning, thought to go for the morning class.Had been informed by my friendly college-mates from January intake that result was out! Suddenly I giggling for a moment! We're so nervous and anxious! I couldn't imagine my result will be fine or worst! I kept praying for my result.Long queued outside the office.Many people were queuing to get their results! Some people did badly some people passed the exam with flying colors! Congrates for those who passed with flying colors! Finally was my turn to get into the freezing cooling room! Mr.William congrates me cause I had passed it but didn't do well! Another unexpected result! I studied for so hard! But I didn't deserve a good or even better result than the real one! Depressed disappointed ! Hide myself  at the corner and started crying :( Comforted by teachers and friends :) Felt a bit better. Was thinking to drop one subject among 3 subjects which chosen in As levels...Talked to Dr.Chanteney, Mr.Aria and Mr.Baljeet. They had given me precious advises :) Had a nice chat time with Annabelle, Calvin and Mr.Baljeet :) We sat in a room then started to make some unwanted noise in the room..We laughed we smiled we played we listened to Mr.Baljeet as a foreigner who studied his A-levels and degree in UK. He shared his life in UK with us.And advise us not to give up easily! Been stayed up in college almost half day.Thanks Annabelle who was willing to accompany and chat with me until 5pm in college! I calmed down myself in college and asked for many advises about how am I going to do in A2. Calmed down my feeling before going home to face my family! Took train together with Sylvin .Mum didn't scold me.She agreed me to retake for the subject that I wanted to retake.While I was doing my thing, she spoke to me . 'Please set a target on yourselves and don't ever make me disappointed on your result again.Study hard!' Tears which I thought i could hold it tightly finally rolled down on my cheeks slowly.I felt so guilty and sorry.I always make her sad.Why couldn't I study harder and get a better result to show her! Friends were trying to comfort me and I tried hard to get rid of my own goal! I couldn't just stay with the sadness and couldn't move on!
I'm going to sit for the A-levels final year exam in this coming may! I must study hard so that my family can be proud of me! I dare not to aim for anything! Just wish me luck! I will appreciate luck that you all have given me! <3
p/s : This could be my last post until my final exam is over! wish me luck I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment