Friday, May 7, 2010


Woke up at 8.30am this morning....
immediately i grab my phone that i threw on the floor last night ...
and checked whether received any messages or miss calls from my mom...
ooo....no...my phone just silent on the whole night!!!
Oh crap!!! I got to dry up those clothes, iron clothes, wash dishes.....so many housework to do before i go to my aunt's house!!!
I hate doing housework but i am Hobson's choice!!!!
9.26am....Don't know what to do now!!!! I had done all those crap works!!!
Yesterday never skype with dear Phyllis....by that time i reached home was about 10.30pm..i thought she had offline...saw from tweeter and saw her tweet...She said her macbook was low battery...hahahaha.....
Saturday morning will be a nice and cool starter for this whole day!!!

By the way...I'm waiting for my mom call patiently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment