Friday, May 7, 2010




4.30pm, the cab came to my house....
my mom and my brother were flying to Switzerland for vacation without me again...but I'm get used to it....lol...
I watched them got into the small wira cab...then locked the gate..
Oppss...I found out that i wasn't in mood since they departed to airport...That feeling was annoying....
But...luckily i got my cousin sister--Natalie...she sacrifice herself to stay in my home for a week to accompany me!!!
yeah yeah!!! I'm so touch natalie!! I love YOU!!!!
wakakaka.....so...to let her felt that her sacrificial are worth enough....I belanja her for dinner!!!wakakaka.... we had our dinner in SHILIN,1U...food at there are awesome!!! They sell taiwan snack food!!!very nice!!!
wakakaka....
Then....then..then....of course we went for a quick shopping!!!!
Finaly babe!!! I finally shopped for a nice and cool shirt from VOIR!!Big sales at that shop for member only!! so clothes at there are worth and much!!wakakaka...
I took some nice photo for the shirt while i was trying in fitting room!!!
hahahha...although i couldn't go to Switzerland...But i still can go shopping!!!! hahahah...earn something back also la...
Tomorrow heading down to KLCC with natalie too...then after that we go to her house( my aunt's house) and stay for one day!!!!
hahahaha...

4 comments:

  1. nice shirt with pretty girl yea....
    suit u lot....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha...really???
    thanks soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mayb we can spend some days together ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...really??
    when?? did you mean the week my mom not around?

    ReplyDelete