Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog again..

Long time never update my blog already!!
Had been screwed up by my darling( Allison ) for few times...
she's having her final exam in Sunway College this week..
wish her all the best ( lol..today is the third day of exam !!!** )
We've been one months never meet up...both of us are busy on doing our own stuff..
and I'm so lazy to update my blog..make her a tough to know about my college life and etc..hahaha...
Wednesday ( 19-5-2010 ), i had my ELS(English Legal System) test this morning....
I spent a day to do the preparation and obviously i couldn't done it with flying colours...
Wondering next wednesday how am I going to face with Ms.Jackie Law ???
Hahahaha,,,by that time she said left 15 minutes more to hand i the paper, i was like suck!!mind jammed!!
Hobson's choice, i got my notes and start to copy some of the points...but..frankly speaking...copied without perfectly!! lol....I felt so sad to myself seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. hoho thanks yea darl =) so fast our holiday is coming to the end t.t
    aza fighting !! next sem=)

    ReplyDelete